Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Services
Are you getting enough sales/enquiries via your website? Want to increase visitors to your site? Need help with Facebook?
Then we can help you! … we work with a number of customers in Moray, Aberdeen, Inverness, Scotland and throughout the UK, to provide SEO services and web design aimed at improving the ranking of your website within the search engines, but predominantly Google.co.uk.
We provide search engine optimisation for clients searching for SEO Aberdeen as well as throughout the UK.
As an SEO provider, we can perform certain tasks on your website, and also away from your website, which will encourage Google to associate your website with a particular word of phrase (known as keywords).
Covering SEO Aberdeen & all over the UK
Search Engine Optimisation, and refers to the process of ensuring that your website is in the best possible shape it can be to appear toward the top of the results in popular search engines, such as Google. There are two key factors in SEO:
- On Site SEO – Ensuring that everything on your website is correctly configured to target your keywords, as well as making sure that your site is free of technical issues
- Off Site SEO – Making sure other websites, social networks and search engines are aware of your website. This portion of SEO work is generally the part which is done on a monthly basis.
Our monthly packages will help increase awareness of your website, drive related visitors to your site and in turn more business enquiries and depending on package chosen can include keyword research work, monthly ongoing optimisation, monthly reports, social media management including Facebook, Twitter.
We have some unique offerings which make us stand out from many other SEO providers in Scotland & The UK:
- No-tie in contracts. We believe that delivering good results is the best way to retain your custom month on month.
- We can offer one-off set up to ensure your site is correctly optimised for your chosen terms and in addition we can offer ongoing monthly work.
- We have the in-house web design skills to correctly edit your website, and will never require you to employ a third party to implement our suggested changes.